10 Must Ask Questions before choosing a Temporary Housing Provider
1. How long have you been in business?
- Longevity in an industry is a good sign that a company provides reliable service, and is a company you can trust. We have been providing furnished accommodations to the corporate sector since 2008, but we have been servicing relocations since 1998. Our trusted reputation in the relocation sector enabled us to become an equally trusted provider of exceptional corporate accommodations.
2. Aside from rent, do you require any additional fees or deposits?
- Have a clear understanding of all costs prior to staying at the property so that you are not surprised with additional charges upon checkout. Our rates are inclusive of rent, local phone calls, cable TV, high speed internet, and utilities. You will not be surprised at the end of your stay with additional charges.
3. Do you offer a variety of properties based on location and pricing?
- Depending on your needs choose a provider who can offer the type of property you require for your stay. We handpick only the best of the best. Our properties are conveniently located in close proximities to businesses and amenities in Kitchener-Waterloo and Sarnia. Our portfolio of properties includes 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, and 3 bedroom townhomes.
4. What amenities are included?
- All of our units offer the same outstanding level of comfort with the convenience of customized amenities for our clients. Our fully furnished and serviced units provide you with the comforts and luxury of home. Our units are fully serviced including all utilities, phone, cable, high speed internet, weekly cleaning, all summer and winter maintenance. You will also receive a personalized check-in and initial stocking of essential groceries. The bathrooms are outfitted with toiletries, hairdryers, and bathrobes, and the bedrooms are come with plush bedding for restful nights.
5. Are housekeeping and laundry services available?
- All of our properties come with en-suite washing and drying machines so you will not need to leave the property to complete your laundry. Our comprehensive package also includes a weekly cleaning service and all summer and winter maintenance.
6. Are the properties style-conscious?
- Each residence is professionally decorated and furnished to be uniquely different and individual.
7. What is the minimum and maximum stay length?
- We work with you to fulfill your needs. Initially we require a minimum booking of 30 days; subsequently we offer daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual rates.
8. Who has access to my unit and how is this handled? Who do I contact in an emergency?
- Access to your unit is limited and only on an as needed basis. Cleaning schedules are provided and the cleaners will access your unit at the same time every week. For all other unit access, you will be provided with proper notification as well as the individuals entering and the reason for the visit.
- All contact information is provided along with a unit handbook outlining all information relevant to your stay.
9. Is the property insured?
10. Do you offer additional services to help personalize and make my stay more comfortable?
- We can provide personalized corporate relocation packages through our Welcomehome Relocations division, specializing in domestic, cross-border, and international relocations. We can help with every aspect of your move from beginning to end.
- We also offer a premium concierge and errand service through Welcomehome Lifestyles, excelling in providing a high level of customer service, especially during periods of significant stress. We specialize in household management, concierge & errand services, seniors assistant, organizers, moving and put-away services, vacation services, virtual assistants, event planning, decorators/designers, and efficiency packages.